Mindfulness-Awareness Meditation Instruction & Practice
Every Monday night, year-round (except statutory holidays) Mindfulness-awareness meditation practice: Arrive around 7:00 pm for a 7:15 pm start. Sitting and walking meditation followed by discussion on a reading until 8:50.
On alternating Monday nights, starting at 8:00 pm we have tea and discuss a chapter from a book the group is reading. It is not necessary to have read the chapter ahead of time because we take turns reading the chapter out loud.
The Lantern, 35 Barnes Road, St. John’s: Oak Room, 2nd Floor
First time? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 722-2716 to arrange to meet at 6:30 for meditation instruction.
No cost. Contributions towards rent gratefully accepted.
Workshop Series and Programs
- Anxiety, Stress & Mindfulness (6 -12 wks.)
- Workplace Mindfulness (10 wks.)
- Mindfulness in Recovery (re: addictions) (7 wks.)
- Mindfulness-Awareness (8 wks.)
- Mindfulness at School (10 sessions)
- Mental Health and Mindfulness
- Professional Development / Training
- Workshops / Presentations
- At Aspens & Oaks (counselling centre), 23 Cashin Avenue, Andrew provides individualized mindfulness instruction and guidance on how this practice applies to everyday life. 754-2068.
- For people located at a distance, Andrew meets one-on-one via Zoom (no connection with Aspens & Oaks).
Andrew Safer email@example.com 722-2716
Visit Safer Mindfulness’ Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/safermindfulness/